Stretch Film – Klang Hock
Cast – Power Film
Used for brake type and power stretch wrappers with film thickness ranging from 15~30 um.
- Suggested pre-stretch between 220-250% for general application
- Suitable for light and medium loads; type A, B, and C pallet loads
- Provides good holding force and load retention
Cast – Premium Power Film
Used to wrap various loads using semi-automatic or automatic stretch wrapper equipped with power pre-stretch requirements. Film thickness ranging from 15~35 um.
- Superb holding force, load retention and mechanical strength
- Suggested pre-stretch between 250-280%
- Specifically designed for medium and heavy loads which require stronger holding force, loading stability and puncture resistance
- Suitable for all types of A, B, and C pallet loads
- For application in high speed turntable pallet wrapper, high speed rotating arm and ring stretch wrapper
Blown – Machine Film
Applicable for brake type and power pre-stretch wrappers with film thickness ranging from 12~25 um. The blown extrusion process using circular die and blown type resins produces superb mechanical and balanced physical properties.
- High puncture resistance and toughness
- High force to load
- Resistant to abrasion
- Available in various tack level
- Suitable for applications in high speed rpm turntable wrappers, high speed rotating arm and ring wrappers with suggested pre-stretch between 220-250%
- Suitable for type A, B, and C loads for all applications