No.9, Persiaran Selangor,
Seksyen 15, 40200 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Feel free to reach out to us about any inquiries, feedback and suggestions.
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career?
Scientex Is Hiring
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products
- Recommend process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Recommend changes in workflow, operations and equipment to maximize production efficiency.
- Work with Managers to analyze job orders and develop production tasks and schedule.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications
- Establish and enforce company policies and safety procedures for staffs
- Provide job training to workers to meet production goals.
- Manage and motivate production staffs to deliver exceptional work.
- Attend team meetings to discuss about production status and ongoing problems.
- Analyze reasons for not achieving production targets from subordinates.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Polymer/Engineering/Applied Science or relevant course
- At least 3 years hands-on working experience in manufacturing environment preferably in plastics/polymer industries
- Good knowledge of ISO Management System will be an added advantage
- Possess ability to supervise the daily manufacturing activities
- Possess good leadership qualities, able to lead, manage and motivate a team of production supervisors and operators
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
- Handling of monthly closing of management accounts.
- Monitoring cash flow and preparation of budgets.
- Handling of yearly insurance renewals.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as per requirement of Group requirements.
- Minimum Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Accounting.
- At least 3 years working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Computer literate while knowledge of accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Able to travel overseas as and when required.
- Knowledge in inventory costing.
- Able to work independently and meet tight datelines.