Speak to us for
40200 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
+603 5519 1325
Looking for a challenging yet rewarding career?
If you have the desire and ability to push yourself to the limit and discover your true potential, Scientex is the place for you. This is the company that offers a good prospect, remuneration and commensuration with your skills and knowledge. We welcome individuals who have talent and experience to work at Scientex. You are welcome to submit in your resume to email@example.com
Scientex Is Hiring !!!
Please send your resume to the attention of HR Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective, high quality and timely delivery of products
- Recommend process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Recommend changes in workflow, operations and equipment to maximize production efficiency.
- Work with Managers to analyze job orders and develop production tasks and schedule.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications
- Establish and enforce company policies and safety procedures for staffs
- Provide job training to workers to meet production goals.
- Manage and motivate production staffs to deliver exceptional work.
- Attend team meetings to discuss about production status and ongoing problems.
- Analyze reasons for not achieving production targets from subordinates.
- Diploma or Degree holder in Polymer/Engineering/Applied Science or relevant course
- At least 3 years hands-on working experience in manufacturing environment preferably in plastics/polymer industries
- Good knowledge of ISO Management System will be an added advantage
- Possess ability to supervise the daily manufacturing activities
- Possess good leadership qualities, able to lead, manage and motivate a team of production supervisors and operators
- Good communication skills and able to work independently
- Execute sales activities for the assigned accounts.
- Maintain & improve existing sales.
- Develop new customer & market opportunities.
- Communicate clearly on customer’s requirement.
- Formulate marketing strategies to achieve target & result oriented.
- Be a team player as well as working independently.
- Commercial awareness.
- Driven & determined.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in the related field will be considered a plus.
- Required Skill(s): Negotiation Skill, Interpersonal Skill
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Overall responsible for managing the Engineering & Maintenance Department.
- To study, plan & organize machinery, equipment & utilities upkeep & preventive maintenance works in order to reduce breakdown and effective repairs so as to achieve Engineering & Maintenance department target and objectives.
- To liaise and work closely with production staff in order to optimize performance of plant machinery.
- To plan & organize the deployment of personnel and assignment of works.
- To oversee the Engineering Store operation.
- Liaise with overseas / local vendors and contractors pertaining to outsourcing of spare parts & services.
- Liaise closely with Procurement and study together in order to get the optimum pricing, services and delivery timing.
- Ensure that the department adhere to the company procurement process & procedure e.g. proposal, verification and approval and on a timely manner.
- Ensure timely completion & submission of reports and document, (e.g MRRF, PR and etc.) for processing.
- Monitoring the department, staff and vendor performances (accurate recording, data analysis and etc.).
- To ensure the department recording & filing and others in accordance with QMS ISO 9001:2015.
- Overseeing and verification of contractor’s work and performance.
- To overall look into / manage the manpower requirement, workers’ absenteeism, health & safety issue and disciplinary issue. If required to consult HR department for further action.
- To train, develop and motivate subordinate to achieve better performance.
- To ensure company’s rules & regulations are adhered and enforced.
- To carry out any other duties that may assigned by the management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering – Others or equivalent.
- Handling of monthly closing of management accounts.
- Monitoring cash flow and preparation of budgets.
- Handling of yearly insurance renewals.
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as per requirement of Group requirements.
- Minimum Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Accounting.
- At least 3 years working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Computer literate while knowledge of accounting software will be an added advantage.
- Able to travel overseas as and when required.
- Knowledge in inventory costing.
- Able to work independently and meet tight datelines.